Isn't it funny the way you start a blog and a whole year runs without you noticing it? Since my last post (over a year ago), I've been thinking on what my next post will be about. Should I talk about:
*the drastic changes in my life?
*my shocking realisation of the large divide between the developed countries and the under-developed (like mine - Nigeria)?
*my exploits with Linux and OSS?
*the unique twist in my career?
*how technology is helping and damaging us?
*lessons I've learnt and my teachers?
*my daily experience as a Nigerian - my struggles and triumphs?
*my Christian faith & walk with Jesus?
*my innate quest for a sense of purpose?
I honestly don't know where to start from but, as with my older posts, there will be something to learn (sometimes amusing) from the thoughts I share. The only difference is that my posts will be short and will encourage your feedback cos I really don't have all the answers.
It's time to start punching on my rooted Nook Color...
No comments:
Post a Comment